Web Calculators are needed on commercial sites to boost conversion rates and improve customers’ engagement. Even for blogs on financial subjects like investment or taxation need a web calculator for its readers. A simple calculator can make your website look more trusted in the eyes of your readers. We have published below a list of ten websites where you can create amazing calculators.
Just for the sake of honesty, we are also in this business of letting people create a calculator for WordPress and other sites as we have a calculator GS2WP Calculator plugin and also a SaaS product .So we have not given an opinion about good or bad about our competitors. That is for you -our esteemed readers- to decide
List of 10 Web Calculators Builder Sites
Building a Web Calculator is not an easy job. If these calculations go wrong or the layout is complex there is a chance that you will lose the traffic for your website.
The service provided by uCal makes forms for websites, instant messengers, social networks for free in 10 minutes. To use it, you need to register. Then everything is simple: you can build the calculator all alone or through a template. Its blanks are divided into 12 popular categories: household appliances, delivery service, real estate, beauty, health, etc.
- It’s Free: Choose from dozens of customizable, ready-to-use templates by industry or build one from scratch.
- Convenient: With the visual editor, quickly add sliders, lists, checkboxes. Collect contacts and accept payments – everything is at your fingertips!
- Effective: Improve the SEO performance of your website, get an email, and SMS notifications about orders, send messages to clients.
- Multi-purpose: Use a calculator on your website, or share its link via messengers, social media, and email.
- Any Restriction: Minimum of 3 projects needed.
- WordPress plugins?: Yes
Price range: Depending on the number of projects it goes from $0 to $19 per month.
This is a set of widgets that includes an online calculator. Unlike others, it’s a request collection form. It may be advantageous for sites that provide services at prices above average, in order not to scare away the real figures. There is a free version with 5 active calculators and 500 impressions.
- Custom Design: Customize color, text, and more to complement your website’s design.
- Universal: Build anything from a simple to a more complex calculator with a wide range of additional features.
- Templates: Choose from a variety of customizable ready-to-use templates.
- Responsive: Looks great on both mobile and desktop websites.
- Payments: You can collect orders and payment
- WordPress Plugin : NO
Price range: Depending on the number of projects.price in calconi.com goes from $0 to $55 per month.
JSCalc.io is a web service to create embeddable, mobile-friendly calculators by writing a single script. Features of this calculator building website are :
- Functions: You can write your own scripts to calculate anything. Integrated with Math.js, Moment.js, and Lo-Dash.js libraries.
- Platforms: Calculators can be embedded in any website or web application.
- Responsive: All calculators are 100% mobile and touchscreen-friendly.
- WordPress plugin: NO
Price range: Depending on the number of projects it goes from $0 to $49.9 per month.
Calculoid platform for creating web calculators. It is a platform for creating interactive web calculators which can be easily published into your website. Salient features are :
- Functions:Calculate anything like an Excel Spreadsheet. Easily, online, and in real-time.
- Custom design:Design and brand your calculators easily so it looks like a native part of your website.
- Platforms: Calculators can be embedded in any website or web application. Easily and with no effort.
- WordPress plugin: NO
Price range: Depending on the number of projects it goes from $0 to $99 per month.
This easy to build calculator gives you the opportunity to build any type of lead capture calculator form your business needs. Salient features of this website are
- Leads capture: Capture more leads quicker and follow up with confidence.
- No coding skills required
- The powerful calculation: If you know how to use Excel or Google Spreadsheets, you can use our tool.
- Accept online payments: Accept online payments directly from a calculator.
- Powerful integrations: Hubspot, MailChimp, Slack, Stripe, you name it. We integrate with 1000+ apps through Zapier.
- WordPress plugin: Yes
Price range: Depending on the number of projects it goes from $15 to $50 per month.
Calcapp actually creates calculators that can be embedded in a website, but also run as an app on iOS and Android. It uses Excel-like formulas—with support for close to 300 functions—to the fields of your calculator app.
Pricing $9 to $49 per month paid annually
Create Apps for simple to complex calculations to assist the finance functions in your organization. You can create calculators limited to your imagination. No WordPress plugins .
Pricing: From $15 till $25 per month
Boost Your Marketing with the Interactive ContentUse Outgrow’s simple, no-code tools to acquire qualified leads.Use Outgrow To Make ROI Calculator, Pricing Calculator, Growth Calculator, Website Calculator, etc.
Pricing: From $14 till $600 per month
Build Web Calculators for Your Website Within Minutes, Boost user engagement and Increase leads and sales, Get better customer insights.
PRICING: From $0 till $159 per month
10. GS2WP Calculator
Nobody can match the power of computation of Google Spreadsheet. So , how will you feel if you can create a web calculator using all the functions and formulas of Google sheet that is available to you?
GS2WP Calculator as a WordPress plugin works with a companion addon for Google sheet. So create your calculator and push the publish button on google sheet and a calculator shortcode appears in your WordPress site. Read more about GS2WP Calculator
Pricing : $139 for 3 calculators per annum.