UPDATED: 31st March 2020
Welcome to wppluginsforyou.com (“wppluginsforyou”, “we” “our” or “us”), a proprietorship concern of Prashant Kumar Thakur. We respect and protect the privacy of our customers and those who use our services.
Information that we collect about you
You do not need to provide us with any personal information in order to visit our Websites or allot us any app building projects. However, certain Services do require that you provide us for with certain essential Information.For example ,when you approach Us for any kind of services related to building mobile apps .At that time we ask for information such as your name, organization name, mobile phone number, email address, billing address and details regarding the tasks.
How we use your personal information
We use the information that we collect about you for the following purposes:
- Your email address and password are used to identify you when you log into the Platform.
- Any additional information that you provide as part of your public profile, such as your real name and links to your website will not be publicly accessible and shall not be viewed by anyone accessing our Website, or using our Apps or other Services.
- Your name, address and payment verification information will be used to process your account subscription and to collect your payment. All payment verification information is transmitted using industry-standard SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption.
- Your email address will be used to send you service updates and notifications regarding your account, and (if you have elected to receive them using your account preferences) newsletters, marketing messages and certain email notifications.
Your personal information is also used for the following general purposes:
To operate and maintain your Platform account, and to provide you with access to the Website and use of the Apps and any Services that you may request from time to time.
- To seek your participation in surveys, and to conduct and analyze the results of those surveys, if you choose to participate.
- To provide you with technical support.
- To analyze the use of the Platform, the people visiting the Website and their use of the Apps and Services, in order to improve the Platform.
- To respond to you about any comment or enquiry you have submitted.
- To customize your use of the Platform and/or the content of any email newsletter or other material that we may send to you from time to time.
- To consider you for receipt of certain advertisements which may be of interest to you.
Security of Information
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures and reasonable steps to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction, but do not and cannot guarantee such protection. Please bear in mind that transmissions over the Internet are not completely secure, and any information you send to or from our Services may be accessible by others. More specifically, email sent to or from our Services may not be secure. As a result, you should take particular care in deciding what information you send via email. Any passwords, ID numbers, or other special access numbers you might use to access any part of our Services are your responsibility; take care to safeguard them.
Sharing of your personal information
- With your consent: We will disclose your personal information if you have explicitly agreed that we may do so. We will make this clear to you at the point at which we collect your information.
- If required by law: We will disclose your personal information if we believe in good faith that we are permitted or required to do so by law, including in response to a court order, subpoena or other legal demand or request.
- To protect our interests: We may disclose your personal information if we feel this is necessary in order to protect or defend our legitimate rights and interests, or those of our users, employees, directors or shareholders, and/or to ensure the safety and security of the Platform and/or the user community.
- In the context of a business transfer: We may transfer your personal information to any person or company that acquires all or substantially all of the assets or business of MobileSoft, or on a merger of our business, or in the event of our insolvency.
Our Services are not intended for use by children. Anyone under the age of 16 is not permitted to use the Platform and must not attempt to register an account or submit any personal information to us. We do not knowingly collect any personal information from any person who is under the age of 16. If it comes to our attention that we have collected personal data from a person under the age of 16, we will delete this information as quickly as possible. If you have reason to believe that we may have collected any such data, please notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special Notification for California Residents
Individual users of our Services who reside in California and have provided their personal information to us may request information about our disclosures of certain categories of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Such requests must be submitted to us at one of the following addresses: e-mail to email@example.com, or write to us at: wppluginsforyou.com, Upohar Town Center,2nd Floor,Kolkata-700094.Within thirty days of receiving such a request, we will provide a list of the categories of personal information disclosed to third parties for third-party direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year, along with the names and addresses of these third parties. This request may be made no more than once per calendar year. We reserve our right not to respond to requests submitted other than to the address specified in this paragraph.
No Error-Free Performance
Effective Date: March 31st, 2020