GS2WP WordPress Calculator Plugin lets a user to create a web calculator out of calculator created on Google Spreadsheet. In fact, the motto of this plugin is if you can create a calculator on Google Sheet, you can publish a web calculator on WordPress. The calculator is published on the Google sheet and a shortcode is created automatically on the setting page of the GS2WP Calculator plugin. Just paste the shortcode on the page and your calculator is live!
Demo of Calculator Building Process
Create WordPress Calculator in Any language
Please visit following demo video page , for knowing more about the calculator built-up process.
- How to login to Google sheet for creating a WordPress Calculator.?
- How to format the WordPress calculator?
- How to publish the WordPress in one of 100s of langugaes that Google sheet supports?
- How to create WordPress calculator in 5 minutes using built-in template?
- WordPress 4.6 onwards
- Google Spreadsheet (you should have a registered Gmail account)
$99 per calculator per domain per year. First 15 days free trial.
Is there a refund policy?
You can ask for a refund of the amount within first 15 days. 100% refund with no question asked !
What if I do not pay a subscription fee after one year?
Your calculator will stop running. You will also not be able to create any fresh calculator. If you want to buy the forever running calculator ( which means it will always run whether you pay the annual subscription or not ) contact us .
Does the lead generation email available in all calculators?
The GS2WP Calculator plugin does not work properly with following plugins installed
- Spreadsheet converter plugin
- Responsive Menu