GsheetPress Quiz is a SaaS product to create the quiz out of Google Spreadsheet and publish the quiz. Then you can display the quiz anywhere through the code provided therein. It is very easy and done through a Google spreadsheet addon -called GS2Web SaaS addon.
Steps to Create Quiz out of Google Spreadsheet
Step 1: Buy the GsheetPress Quiz. Nothing to download, but you get an API.
Step 2:Open a new Google Sheet and install the GS2Web SaaS addon from Gsuit market place.
Step 3: Click create a quiz and fill the template for the quiz.
Step 4: Click Publish quiz.
Step 5: Click Get Links ..Thas it .
Your quiz page is baked and ready. Copy the code from within the Google sheet & paste on any page.
What type of quiz possible in GS2Web SaaS quiz?
Right now, the only quiz of type Single Correct answer in a Multiple Choice Question (MCQs) possible. So, you can also create True /False type quiz
Features of GS2Web SaaS Quiz
Following are the features of creating quizzes using GS2Web SaaS quiz
- Once you log in to your Google Sheet, you can create thousands of quizzes on a single site. At present, single answer type MCQs and True /False Type questions enable. ( We are working on other types of quizzes as well…)
- The quiz can be published on any post or page where you paste the iframe code which is generated automatically in the link sheet of the GS2Web SaaS quiz workbook.
- You can give detailed answers for correct answers and also anything that you want for an incorrect answer.
- Questions can have Images
- Questions can have videos
- Admin can set a timer for each question.
- You can set a custom score for each question
- At the end of the quiz, the result is shown to the user
- Users can receive the result in mail
- Unregistered users will have to share mail to get the result. This can be used by Admin for lead generations
- Questions are displayed one by one ….maximum questions that can be displayed in one quiz is set at 50
- The questions are selected at RANDOM
- Users can RETAKE quizzes
- You can set the answers to be displayed at the end of quiz
Demo Video for GS2Web SaaS Quiz
The license to use GS2Web SaaS quiz is for using the generated link or iframe code on one domain only and restricted to 50 sheets (quiz sets ).