Learndash Certificate Verification ID Generator Plugin, as the name suggests, is a fantastic plugin that will help you sell more of your courses. This is so because when a user completes a Learndash course, he/she can generate a certificate for the course. The course creator designs the certificate and contains the details as set by him. Now.
This newest addition to the growing list of extension plugins for Learndash -LearnDash Certificate Verification Unique ID Generator Plugin – helps a course creator by providing a way to verify or validate whether the certificate was indeed issued to the said user by his/her/its website.
What is new in Learndash Certificate UCID Plugin Version 3.7.5?
Now you can generate a QR code for the LearnDash certificate verification link on the course certificate. This facilitates an automatic verification of whether the certificate is genuine or not. Watch the video below :
What is the Need for Learndash Certificate Verification?
Let me give you an example. Suppose a company buys your course for hundreds of its employees. After completing the course, the employee prints out the certificate and produces it to the company’s HR department as proof of doing the course and grades obtained. Currently, .every certificate issued by your site to all the employees will be the same, and nothing distinct except the grades obtained by the course users.
So what if an employee without doing a course? Just fake your certificate of completing the course and submit it to the company. Or the user overwrites the grade and shows a fake grade.
Right now, there is no way other than to contact you by mail and verify if the certificate is correct. Is int not good if your site itself provides facilities for everyone to verify if your site indeed issued the certificate? LearnDash Certificate Unique ID Generator Plugin provides just that facility.
What Do You Get in Learndash Certificate Verification Plugin Version 3.7.5?
We have just released a new version of the Learndash Certificate Verification Unique ID Generator Plugin with many additional features that our esteemed customers requested. Simply install this plugin and it will
- Create a unique id every time a certificate is generated for a user. This new unique ID will be associated with the user who generated the certificate.
- The site’s Admin will get a list of the certificates generated with a user name, course name, user, and generation date.
- A shortcode for creating a mobile responsive verification page where anyone can verify the certificate.
- The verification can be done threeways-by Unique ID (default), User ID, or Email address. (This is from
- The search page for issued certificates now in any language that Learndash supports [watch the video below]
- Now the hyperlink for the user id is created and can be printed on the certificate or shared on the Linkedin profile or by mail.
- The verification page will incorporate the user’s photo, provided he has created a profile picture.
- The admin can also change the fonts used on the verification page to a certain extent.
- Now, a person can also print the certificate directly from the verification page.
- The new version gives the admin power to show or not to show certain details on the verification page. See the image below.
Please note, this plugin in the present version does not create Group Certificate ID
Watch the video on Learndash Certificate UCID Plugin
QR Code on User Profile Page
Now the student who completes a course, his/her profile page will show a QR code for his certificate.
Another Demo of the Learndash certificate verification plugin
Demo of Language Change (Version 3.1 onwards) of Learndash certificate verification plugin
Direct Link for Search Result Demo for Learndash certificate verification plugin
User License for Learndash certificate verification plugin
Upon purchasing the Learndash certificate verification plugin, you get an API license for one domain. The purchase also includes support for 12 months and any upgrade within 12 months of purchase. The purchase is subject to Buyer’s Agreement. If you use the API first on the staging site and want to deploy it on the live site, send an email asking for one time another API.Watch Tutorials