Learndash Custom User Enrollment Plugin allows the admin to import users of a course or many courses directly from CSV or XLSX file. Further, you can also add the learners directly to a group. All through simple Excel or CSV templates. The major attributes of the Learndash Custom User Enrollment Plugin are as follows:
- User Name, Email address & password are required to be filled.
- Enroll a user in more than one course. Just separate the course ID by a comma.
- You can add the user as In-Progress or even as Completed Course.
- You can import users to the course and add them simultaneously to a Group
- Additional data like address, organization, contact numbers, etc are also imported.
- New ! You can also send a Password Reset link through the template file. It works like this:
- If fill ”No” in the Send Password Reset Link column. A standard credential mail will be sent to the user
- Added a new column called Send Password Reset Link – If admin fills “yes”, It will send a reset password link
See the image below of the actual template
Watch The Video on Learndash Custom User Enrollment Plugin
How to Edit Existing Learndash User Data
On purchase of plugin ,you get the right to use the plugin on one domain only for one year .You also get one year full support and any update that is released within a year.