It may just happen that there is a large number of quiz questions created by you in various courses. So, if you want to create new quizzes out of those questions, it is possible now through our latest product Learndash Quiz Mixer plugin. This extension plugin for the Learndash not only lets you create the new quizzes by fetching the number of questions you decide, that will be selected randomly, but you can also save it under an entirely new category. These facilities will enhance your course and will provide new ways to prepare test quiz papers for your learners.
- Questions of the mixed quiz can be from either category of quizzes or individual quiz sets.
- Questions of the mixed quiz can be randomized
- Questions of the mixed quiz can also be randomized in order.
- The instructor can also use the plugin like Admin. see this video
Version 1.5 : New UI
How to create a fresh quiz out of published quizzes?
- Just install the Learndash QuizMixer plugin
- Give the new quiz a name and describe the quiz(optional)
- Then, it will give you the chance to select the quiz by name or by category
- Restrict the number of quiz questions you desire to include in the new quiz.
Save…….that is it.
New Quiz by Selecting Quiz Names
Now the new quiz will be listed on the quiz listing page
Video Demo of Quiz Mixer New Version
Learndash Mixed Quiz Out Of Quiz Categories
On purchase of the product above, you get an API license for use on one domain. The purchase of the f product is subject to Buyer’s Agreement.
- Tested on WordPress 4.5 upwards to the latest version
- Learndash vs. 2.6. upwards
- The purchase gives you one site license.
- One year email /forum support included
On purchase of the product above, you get an API license for use on one domain. The purchase of the f product is subject to Buyer’s Agreement. If you use the API first on the staging site and want to deploy on the live site, send an email asking for one time another API.