It may just happen that there are large number of quiz questions created by you in various courses . So , if you want to create new quizzes out of those questions , it is possible now through our latest product Learndash Quiz Mixer plugin . This extension plugin for the Learndash not only lets you create the new quizzzes by fetching the number of questions you decide, that will be selected randomly, but you can also save it under an entirely new category. This facilities will enhance your course and will provide new ways to prepare test quiz papers for your learners.
- Questions of mixed quiz can be from either categories of quizzes or individual quiz sets.
- Questions of mixed quiz can be randomized
- Questions of mixed quiz can also be randomized in order.
How to create fresh quiz out of published quizzes?
- Just install the Learndash QuizMixer plugin
- Give the new quiz a name and describe the quiz(optional)
- Then, it will give you chance to select the quiz by name or by category
- Restrict the number of quiz questions you desire to include in the new quiz.
Save…….that is it.
New Quiz by Selecting Quiz Names
Now the new quiz will be listed on the quiz listing page
Demo of Quiz Mix Video
New Quiz by Selecting Two or More Categories
It is easy ! Just select the Catehories you would like to mix . Then restrict the number………..new quiz will be created and displayed at random .Pl watch the video
On purchase of the product above , you get an API license for use on one domain. The purchase othe f product is subject to Buyer’s Agreement.
- Tested on WordPress 4.5 upwards to the latest version
- Learndash vs. 2.6. upwards
- The purchase gives you one site license.
- One year email /forum support included
On purchase of the product above , you get an API license for use on one domain. The purchase othe f product is subject to Buyer’s Agreement. If you use the API first on staging site and want to deply on the live site, send an email asking for one time another API .