Here are our seven extension plugins for LearnDash -the excellent courseware plugin. Each of these plugins has been built with course creator in mind. It will not only increase the productivity but will provide security, flexibility and usability of the course.
EXCEL QUIZ IMPORTER
It’s featherweight plugin that works very strongly by letting you create & import quiz question on excel spreadsheet. It can save you hundreds of man hours in creating the quiz one by one. Now just type the quiz on a special excel spreadsheet template and import it.
- One common excel template for many quizzes imports
- Quiz with images & video too
- Custom score, Categories Read more
Open excel template provided with the plugin and start creating courses, lessons, topics with related categories, tags etc. on a special excel template. If you use it with our quiz importer, you can create a course site in hours rather than days and months ( provided you have content ready !).Then just import it. Everything goes to the perfect place in LearnDash
Now you can easily export learndash courses with a click of the button in WordPress admin dashboard. The export format is Excel /CSV . Two excellent use for this plugin are :
- If want to shift the learndash from one site to another, it will make your life easier because the export of the courses, lessons, topics happen along with categories s, tags e.tc in the same format that is required for importing the course by our course import plugin. So export the courses and just import to another site using our course import plugin.
- You can also keep a back copy of the course, lessons and topic at one place in one excel spreadsheet.
When you are running educational courses for students, one of the vital tools for teaching is the conversation between teacher and student.This new extension plugin is offering that facility exactly. Once installed a , student of a course can chat with the teacher of that course or group leader . He/she can also send the offline message or send the assignment.
UNIQUE CERTIFICATE ID GENERATOR
When a user enrol to a course and finally completes the course, learndash issues a certificate that shows the grade, course name and other details. But what is the authenticity of the certificate? What if an employer wants to verify if the person who has submitted a course completion certificate indeed joined your course and completed as mentioned in the certificate.
This plugin lets you easily generate a unique certificate id associated with a user. Then it creates an online verification page where anyone, just by putting the unique id printed on the certificate can verify if the certificate indeed was issued by your website.
Read more on this plug.in