GSheetPress WordPress Quiz plugin works with a special Google spreadsheet Addon that lets you create quizzes of multiple choice or True/ False type along with detailed answers for correct answers. The biggest advantage of using Google spreadsheet is creation of questions and answers on google spreadsheet and then just pasting a shortcode that generates automatically inside WordPress admin.
What are features of GSheetPress WordPress Quiz ?
Following are the features of creating quizzes using GSheetPress
- Once you login, you can create thousands of quizzes on a single site . At present , single answer type MCQs and True /False Type questions are enable . ( We are working on other tyes of quizzes as well…)
- Quiz can be published on any post or page where you paste the SHORTCODE which is generated automatically in the setting page of the GS2WPQUIZ plugin.
- You can give detailed answers for correct answers and also anything that you want for incorrect answer.
- Questions can have Images
- Questions can have videos
- Admin can set timer for each questions.
- You can set custom score for each questions
- At the end of quiz, the result is shown to the user
- Registered users can receive result in mail
- Unregistered users will have to share mail to get the result. This can be used by Admin for lead generations
- A report table is generated for admin both in wordpress site.
- Quiz response are also saved in a separte sheet.
- Quiz loading does not bogs down your website as the procesing does not happen on your server.
- Mailing is also not handled by the admin site…….so it is cost saving also
- Questions are displayed one by one ….maximum questions that can be displayed in one quiz is set at 50
- The questions are selected at RANDOM