GSheetPress WordPress Quiz plugin lets you create quizzes of multiple choice or True/ False type along with detailed answers for correct answers on Google Spreadsheet and display the quiz on your WordPress site. The biggest advantage of using GSheetPress Quiz is that you do not need to any thing on your site except pasting the shortcode that generates automatically.
What are features of GSheetPress WordPress Quiz ?
Following are the features of creating quizzes using GSheetPress
- Once you login, you can create thousands of quizzes on a single site . At present , single answer type MCQs and True /False Type questions are enable . ( We are working on other tyes of quizzes as well…)
- Quiz can be published on any post or page where you paste the SHORTCODE which is generated automatically in the setting page of the GS2WPQUIZ plugin.
- You can give detailed answers for correct answers and also anything that you want for incorrect answer.
- Questions can have Images
- Questions can have videos
- Admin can set timer for each questions.
- You can set custom score for each questions
- At the end of quiz, the result is shown to the user
- Registered users can receive result in mail
- Unregistered users will have to share mail to get the result. This can be used by Admin for lead generations
- A report table is generated for admin both in wordpress site.
- Quiz response are also saved in a separate sheet.
- Quiz loading does not bogs down your website as the processing does not happen on your server.
- Mailing is also not handled by the admin site…….so it is cost saving also
- Questions are displayed one by one ….maximum questions that can be displayed in one quiz is set at 50
- The questions are selected at RANDOM
Demo Video on GSheetPress Quiz