We all create data table on Google Spreadsheet . How about showing this data table as a web table on your WordPress website.What if the data table updates in almost real time ………the moment you publish the spreadsheet after making changes. Introducing GsheetPress Table WordPress Plugin that lets you pubish on your WordPress site
- An real time html table that you created on Google sheet.
- You can present table in Card view
- You can publish the table in news view
What is so special about GSheeetPress Table?
There are many first actually . Here are ten reasons why GSheetPress Table plugin is unique.
- If you know how to create a table ( easiest job !) , you can display your data as html table only any page or post. Shortcode is generated automatically and once you create a post or page with that shortcode, that is enough. You dont need to visit that page ever……even when you data are changed in original spreadsheet.
- Any update or change in data in spreadsheet will instantly show the moment you publish your sheet after editing
- At any time you change the formatting -background colour or font colour ., such change will show in the table the moment you publish your sheet. In case of real time table, you do not need to republish your google sheet , just wait for a minute or two…change on your website shall happen automatically
- Since the table is created on Google sheet, you can create certain data using formulas, function specially Google Finance …….and the result will show on the web table . For example , let us say list of stock price or exchange rate etc.
- The data table is capable of publishing hyperlinks.( a column is reserved for it )………so just as you insert the hyperlinks on the words in a tble , it will be published on the table .
- Table is capable of showing images. You need to paste full URL of image in the spreadsheet or HTML code for image .
- You can show special characters by just pasting HTML codes in Google Sheet.
Two Types of Table
A user of GSheetPress Plugin can create two kinds of a table – Plain Table and Real Time Table. The plain table can have maximum of 5000 rows and 20 Column whereas the Real Time Table can have maximum of 100 rows and 10 columns. See DEMO for Real Time here
Another difference between Plain Table and Real Time Table is that in plain table you can insert image through google sheet insert URL whereas in case of Real Time Table, you need to put HTML code for image ( <img src=”url”>
GSheetPress Table Demo VideoClick to See More Demo[/message_box]
Publish Data Table as Card View
Demo of Publishing Google Sheet Table on WordPress in News View
What are the limitations in this introductory version?
Just a few! In the later version, we will enhance it
- Maximum Google sheet on which you can create table for WordPress 25 (Twenty Five)
- Maximum column in a table 20( Twenty)
- Maximum rows allowed is 1000 ( One thousand) on a sheet.