Sticky Comment WordPress plugin is the newest and revolutionary commenting system that WordPress publishers can use to increase reader engagement on a published content, retain readers, and foster thriving communities.
What is revolutionary in Sticky Comment ?
Well, traditionally all commenting systems are at the bottom of a page. So if you want to comment on something written in the first paragraph, the first task for the commenter is to say what he is referring to .
There is a problem with visitors too ! If there are 100s of comments all referring to different parts of the article , a visitor has to go through even non-contextual comments. Thus, many comments that are hidden deep inside the ocean of comments , are not presented to visitors.
So, here comes the value of our plugin -Sticky Comment.
The Sticky Comment for WordPress plugin lets site users write comments at exactly the place he/she has something to say . This way , the visitors to your site can understand the reference of the comment in a much better way.
Why Sticky Comment ? Watch the Video
Sticky Comment Features
- The comments are shown as a question mark at the place comment is made. So , it does not increase the size of the page.It affects the page loads.
- Syncs comments automatically to WordPress for backup and flexibility if you ever decide to switch to a different platform
- Loads asynchronously with advanced caching so that Sticky Comment doesn’t affect your site’s performance
- Admin can have the list of comments with a link to the page where the comment has been made.
- The blog/site owner’s reply is published within the sticky comment note , just below the comment of a user.This retains the conversation style of commenting.
- Users can always see what comment and at what page he/she made as a table of comments is saved to his account.
- Moderation Panel for admin that lets you search, filter, sort, and manage user’s comments.
Demo of Sticky Comment
On purchase of the product above , you get an API license for use on one domain. The purchase of the product is subject to Buyer’s Agreement. If you use the API first on staging site and want to deploy on the live site, send an email asking for another API (one time) .