Once you (the admin ) install addNote WordPress plugin, your registered users can take notes ( put sticky notes ) on any post or page or custom post or course or lessons or topics . On One page there can be more than one notes , each one is colored differently.The AddNote WordPress plugin will add values to any website including a site running courses using courseware plugins like Learndash, Woo Sensei or LifterLMS or LearnPress or Tutor LMS. For example, a website with online course, can simply install this plugin and let the students take note from various lessons and topics.
Key Features of AddNote Plugin
- A button appears ( on any post or page ) for taking note for anyone who is registered on your website.
- The notes are sticky to the place(paragraph ) where it was taken.
- Many separate notes on the same post or page .
- Users can change the colours of notes
- The notes are listed in the admin page for the users.
- The notes can be searched by the users.
- The table of notes can be exported as CSV
Watch Video on AddNote Plugin
On purchase of the product above , you get an API license for use on one domain. The purchase of the product is subject to Buyer’s Agreement. If you use the API first on staging site and want to deploy on the live site, send an email asking for one time another API .
There are no reviews yet.